I just started going through my holiday orders tonight and realized I need to pick up some last minute gifts. This happens to me almost every year. I know I am not alone! Luckily, some of the best retailers are still delivering in time for the big day.
Here are the 5 best online stores for last minute gifts:
1. Amazon. The retail giant ships nearly everything in two days thanks to Prime. Prime membership is free for moms, teachers, students, or anyone with a .edu email address. Otherwise, a Prime membership is an awesome gift in itself since the recipient can not only enjoy shopping benefits, they can also stream movies, TV shows and more. They are also offering expedited one day shipping on most items for just $8.99. These mess-free Colorwonder markers are amazing and I love this gift set.
2. Saks. The luxury retailer has long been my go-to for last minute gifts. Not only do they have an incredible selection for adults and kids, they ship superfast and offer free gift boxing that looks absolutely beautiful, no wrap required. They also offer a Gift Now option where the recipient will get a notification to choose their size and color, or instantly exchange for what they really wanted before it ships.
3. Bloomingdales. They’re currently offering free shipping with guaranteed delivery by 12/24 through today. I LOVE this Aura Frame for parents or grandparents who live far away. You can add photos remotely from your phone in seconds.
4. Zappos. Get free shipping in time for Christmas through 12/21 on everything including these cozy and chic slippers.
5. Nordstrom. They’re offering guaranteed delivery by Christmas Eve on most items sitewide through noon on 12/21, with an extensive gift guide. Everything that will arrive on time is marked including a Google Home (currently 20% off).
You must log in to post a comment.