While I am still planning on keeping the nursery essentially the same, I am currently re-decorating my fashion room and converting it into Luke’s new big brother room. I am in full-on nesting mode changing out the big things in Luke’s room and making little changes in my daughter’s room. I’m kind of kicking myself for waiting until the third trimester because all I want to do is lay down now, but I realized now would be a perfect time to share my favorite resources.
In my opinion, these are the 5 best online stores for kids decor:
1. Target. I love their Pillowfort line for stylish but not to cutesy affordable decor. My son loves this shark bust and I just couldn’t resist this for my daughter’s bedroom wall.
2. PB Teen. Even though I am usually shopping for baby / toddler decor, I often find the perfect piece at PB Teen, like these wall monograms I have in both of my sons’ bedrooms. The Emily + Merrit line is so fun and chic.
3. Anthropologie. They recently rolled out a kids and baby section, and it’s so whimsical and stylish (how adorable is this mobile?). I also love their non baby furniture for kid’s rooms, especially their nightstands.
4. CB2. They’re not known for kid’s stuff like their sister brand Crate & Kids (formerly known as Land of Nod), but they have some seriously cool child friendly storage furniture. I recently got this bench for Luke’s new big brother room and I am obsessed. It has tons of room for toys inside and it’s low enough for my toddlers to sit on. There is a smaller version here.
5. RH Baby. Yes, they can be pricey, but some things are fair and definitely worth a splurge. I love this table and so do my kids. I also just moved this glider (one of my favorite nursery pieces) out of Bear’s room and into Luke’s new room. It’s so versatile and comfy and would work in almost any room far beyond our baby years.
Where do you shop for your kid’s rooms? Please share in the comments!
You must log in to post a comment.