Taking care of ourselves has never been more important than it is now that it can feel like the world is ending. I found that some little creature comforts go a long way, but my supply is dwindling. Sephora’s SPRINGSAVE coupon works on some of my shelter in place must haves, and some things I’m adding in to my self love arsenal.
Here are the 5 self care items in my cart right now:
- Sephora Collection Foot Mask: Yeah, it’s been a minute since most of us have had a pedicure. When I look at my feet I can actually hear Cameron Diaz say, “PED EGG BREAK.” We are hearing voices now. I love the Sephora hand masks, so I’m excited to try these and hoping they’ll help my hideous hooves.
- Moon Juice Superyou: I’ve read great things about Moon Juice Superyou’s magical anti-stress properties. At this point, I’ll happily swallow some well reviewed herbal supplements to assuage my anxiety.
- Voluspa Macron Trio Candle Set: These are my favorite brand of candles, and I’ve burned all of my stash. This set has all the best scents, guaranteed to make your home smell like a day at the spa even if your daily life feels like anything but.
- Nest New York Linen Room Spray: If you’re afraid to burn the house down, this is the only home scent worth having. I like to give the linens a little spritz in the morning and it freshens up the whole space.
- Herbivore Coconut Milk Bath Soak: I know I am not the only one having body aches and trouble sleeping. In addition to trying to trying to get myself to bed earlier, I vow to unplug and take a bath with these at least twice a week. Bathing in CBD couldn’t hurt at this point.